- Butter + Beans ($$) at Rowa€“ A gay-popular cafe with amazing coffee and views on the KLCC dual Towers. Famed because of their Almond Salted Caramel Mille CrA?pe, though all of their cooked goods tend to be wonderful, courtesy their use of imported French butter!
- Tamarind Springs By Samadhi ($$$$) in Selangora€“ it canna€™t become a lot better than this. Produced well-known by their lavish organic surrounding, they offer high-quality Indochinese fusion items in an informal and sensory feast. The only real drawback is the venue a quarter-hour out-of-town which means you should go for a ride express / taxi. It are going to be a highlight of your entire excursion!
- Sao Nam ($$$) in Bukit Bintanga€“ Fine Vietnamese blend and custom ingredients from an award-winning gay chef. Good restaurants with a contemporary perspective in a central area sealed to any or all the Kuala Lumpur gay bars.
- Extreme teas from the regal Hotel Orchid Conservatory ($$$) a€“ Enjoy delicious top-quality day teas pleasures in the middle of thousands of flowering beauties in this a€?orchidscapea€™. An unforgettable enjoy which must be booked weeks in advance as ita€™s very popular, but this might be one highest beverage in KL you won’t ever forget about!
- Baan 26 ($$$) in Bukit Bintang a€“ A gay-popular eatery & cafA© in the neon-lights vacationer section. The spot to satisfy other queer travelers while appreciating a varied assortment of Malaysian and Thai cooking a€“ with a focus on fish a€“ at great prices.
- HusKiss Cafe ($$) in Petaling Jayaa€“ a freshly unwrapped Husky Cafe in Kuala Lumpur with delicious java, desserts, waffles not to mention eight resident Huskies to keep your captivated. Well-worth the excursion out right here (take a rideshare/taxi) though you want to book ahead of time and it will become most congested on weekends!
- Hutong whole lot 10 ($$) in Bukit Bintang a€“ great deal 10 Hutong was an original heritage destination/food legal that gathers every one of the best-loved nationwide gifts of Malaysian cooking into one place, at a main area with reasonable prices.
- Brasserie 25 At resort streak ($$$) in Chow equipment a€“ Rustic but dramatically contemporary, this recently open designer restaurant offers the perfect French-inspired seasonal selection in a beautiful environment. Finest paired with a trip towards the nook-inspired guy Tao pub rooftop bar after for revolutionary cocktails with an unobstructed view of the KL Skyline.
Gay-friendly and Gay Resorts in Kuala Lumpur
In Kuala Lumpur, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a trendy resorts which had any difficulties with homosexual friends but discernment is recommended nevertheless within traditional people. Some Kuala Lumpur accommodation are far more well-liked by queer tourists because of their area and inclusive atmosphere or feeling, which are attributes here.
These gay-friendly motels in Kuala Lumpur become frequented by people in the LGBT area and also great reputations. Each resort and region offering one thing really certain, so make sure you choose the right style and area to get to know your requirements. Costs are inexpensive when compared to North American and European resorts (attention quickly rising) and expectations were large a€“ so ita€™s a good spot to splurge! Definitely, there are also hundreda€™s more resort and hostel options in Kuala Lumpur if none of the match your preferred spending plan, services or area
- The regal resorts KL a€“ The original Majestic lodge a€“ one of the most popular hotel in Malaysia of all of the period, and a nationwide heritage strengthening. Take a step back with time and feel world-class provider, plush modern rooms, two pools and also a bespoke cigar lounge sugardaddy nm, The Smoke quarters. To not become outdone, you will find numerous elegant dinner options include a worldwide buffet restaurant, an attractive high-tea lounge and conservatory, a live keyboard pub and even an exclusive dining room if you would like do all aside. Exactly like very little else, the regal resort KL is our very own select for an unforgettable event you may dream about long afterwards you leave.
- Dealers resort Kuala Lumpur a€“ An upmarket lodge directly attached to Kuala Lumpur Convention center with two stylish dining and a rooftop infinity share with swimming.
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur a€“ worldwide renown chain and a prominent homosexual hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Floor-to-ceiling windows with pond or area horizon, 10 dinner spots, and internal club indicate you scarcely even must set the house a€“ though is preferably situated in KL Sentral.
- Fantastic Millennium lodge a€“ deluxe, hospitality and found in the heart of Bukit Bintang appropriate near to Day Thermos male sauna and Pavilion involved. Stunning area opinions, swimming pool, and in-house salon get this to each other common homosexual lodge in Kuala Lumpur.
- Lodge Capitol Kuala Lumpur a€“ An upmarket, high-rise hotel smack bang in the Bukit Bintang, entertainment purchasing and eating hub. Stylish comfort without any surprises.
- Bin resort a€“ A rather modern resort on the side of Bukit Bintang situated inside reprocessed transport bins. Expect minimalist room and easy lifestyle areas, with an incredible rain shower. A good amount of additional fascinating features make this a good unique stay-in Kuala Lumpur.
- Furama Hotel a€“ the most prominent homosexual lodge in Kuala Lumpur, Furama Hotel is taking walks length to ideal homosexual pubs in Bukit Bintang. Fashionable room, the price, swimming pool and possible opportunity to meet additional homosexual visitors are preferred draw-cards.
- Resort Stripes a€“ A super-chic newly completed lodge in Chow package featuring a rustic-chic bistro, exposed-brick walls and a stunning roof patio with sundeck and probably the best rooftop infinity pool in Kuala Lumpur. Our leading choose for a lavish latest stay in KL!
- Papers Plane Hostel a€“ a new and fashionable destination to remain in main Kuala Lumpur just minutes from Bukit Bintang gay clubs. Housed in a 100-year-old colonial quarters, this really is a gay-friendly selection for those wanting an easily affordable hostel or even to satisfy more tourists.
- Lime Pekoe Guesthouse a€“ Gay and lesbian-friendly, this 16-room guesthouse in KLa€™s Golden Triangle try near every little thing. Fantastic provider and affordable prices (with free breakfast) this is actually the most useful homosexual lodge in Kuala Lumpur for individuals who dona€™t want to splurge.
- YY48 Hotel a€“ A gay-friendly hotel in Kuala Lumpur found in the historic Chinatown. Colorful and vibrant, an excellent gay resorts alternative in Kuala Lumpur best a 10-minute walk from all the nightlife actions.